Complaint Review: Executive Maids

• Reported By: suzieduckie — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Executive Maids
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Executive Maids RIPPED OFF Philadelphia Pennsylvania

Executive Maids, at the last hour, changed my first time cleaning to be 4 people instead of 2, which doubled the cost. I tried to cancel and they said it was too short of notice. They broke a family heirloom during their cleaning and they COULDN'T HAVE CARED LESS. They were SO rude and unprofessional, claiming that it happens all the time, and that the company would pay for it to be replaced. It isn't replacable! They moved all the furniture to clean, which is great, but then didn't put ANY of the furniture back! They stained my white toilet seat somehow and now there are brown marks all over it, which obviously makes it look permanently dirty. What in the world??

My house is 700 square feet; only two small floors, two bedrooms, one bath, a kitchen, dining area, and living room. That is only 6 rooms. Closets, windows, laundry, basement, and inside appliances weren't included. They didn't even make the bed when I had the clean sheets folded on top of it. THEY CHARGED ME $250!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!?!?! WHAT!!!! Think about that. Seriously.

They offered to have their repairman fix the clock they broke. Do you REALLY think I'm going to let them or anyone they are associated with touch my belongings, let alone come into my home?!!? I asked for a refund and they refused. I asked to speak to the owner and they declined. SO UNPROFESSIONAL! Extremely shady as well. If I were the owner of a company and this incident was brought to my attention, I would do EVERYTHING in my power to remedy the situation. It's disgusting how they are managing their business.

I am beyond disappointed with this experience. You can't break a family heirloom and be "ok" with it. That's a disgrace. When I brought these issues up with the maids before they left my house, they all agreed with me that their services weren't worth $250 and that I was totally ripped off.

I don't know what I expect out of all of this, other than maybe sparing a few people from making the same mistake I did.

DO NOT USE EXECUTIVE MAIDS and please spread the word.

Oh, and if I'm lucky enough to have the owner actually read this complaint, I HOPE you have the audacity to contact me to discuss how your employees are treating your clients. Go ahead, I dare you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Executive-Maids/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania/Executive-Maids-RIPPED-OFF-Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-1138046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Executive Maids