Complaint Review: Executive Search Systems-Joseph Chinnock

• Submitted: Fri, June 04, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, June 04, 2010

• Reported By: Deborah-Las Vegas, NV — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Executive Search Systems-Joseph Chinnock
36992 Boulder Canyon Drive Ste 4 Boulder, Colorado 80302 Internet United States of America

Executive Search Systems-Joseph Chinnock Sales Rep Search Results, Best Med Search, medicalsalescareer.com, Executive SCAM not Search! Internet

I received several e-mails from Best Med Search showing all the medical sales -"Medical Device" positions that were available through this company if you were willing to pay $500 placement fee.

I contacted the company and was called by Joseph Chinnock, who told me to Fedex him a check for the $500, and he was willing to list me as a client and start the search immediately.

I sent the money had a phone appointment scheduled so we could "tweak" my resume that he had to cancel due to his travel schedule.  Joseph told me that we would set up another phone appointment for the next day after he received my money.

I then decided to GOOGLE his company and his name to see what came up...FRAUD and a "F" rating with the Colorado Better Business Bureau!!  I will be at the bank to try to stop payment on the check but am very glad your site exitst to reveal these scam artists.

Joseph Chinnock and his company have a very agressive e-mail campaign that is really "Too Good to be True".

Deborah Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2010 03:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Executive-Search-Systems-Joseph-Chinnock/internet/Executive-Search-Systems-Joseph-Chinnock-Sales-Rep-Search-Results-Best-Med-Search-medica-610173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Executive Search Systems-Joseph Chinnock