Complaint Review: Executive Sunoco

• Phone: 508 775 7171
  • Web:
  • Category:

Executive Sunoco Inspection Sticker Ripoff Centerville Massachusetts

I believe staff at Executive Sunoco, in centerville Ma,  intentionally did something to my car which resulted in it breaking down only moments after leaving. I went there to get an inspection sticker, they told me it had failed and that the car needed repairs. The car had been running perfectly before they got their hands on it. I could not afford the repairs, so I told them i would leave with the car, and bring it to my regular mechanic. As i pulled out of the garage lot, my car started to sputter. I imediately pulled over, the car died completely at this point, and required a tow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2010 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Executive-Sunoco/Centerville-Massachusetts-02632/Executive-Sunoco-Inspection-Sticker-Ripoff-Centerville-Massachusetts-563495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Executive Sunoco