Complaint Review: Exemplory Careers, Career Network Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, February 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 25, 2009

• Reported By:Leander Texas
Exemplory Careers, Career Network Inc.
P.O. Box 618305, Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Exemplory Careers, Career Network Inc. Phishing for personal info, Reference names, email & numbers Orlando Florida

I received this email:
We are seeking a Human Resources Assistant. The ideal candidate will have an interest in HR and will be responsible for supporting the Human Resources Manager, and both Program Directors. This person will need to be very detail oriented and very professional. He or she will assist in headcount reporting, temporary invoicing, answering the phone, assisting with special projects, possibly assisting with mailers, & responding to our client groups when needed. This position offers $16.50/hour plus benefits, which we can discuss at the time you decide to interview.

"Applicant Name", to avoid being flooded with applications and responses, I have only extended this opportunity to a select number of qualified individuals. Your online resume caught my attention, and I would like to start the interview process as soon as I possibly can. I am eager to hear back from you today, if at all possible. By clicking the hyperlink below, you can view more information about the position, benefits offered, our company, and send in your application as an interested applicant.

I would like to learn more about the Human Resources Assistant opening.

I hope to receive your application later today!

Respectfully Yours,

C. Garner
HR Director

While completing the "application" I was asked several questions I'm sure were related to selling my information to marketing firms. I received a call from someone asking about my interest in furthering my education. They confirmed my info, then transferred me to MR Hilton at Univ of Phoenix.

Sabrina
Leander, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exemplory-Careers-Career-Network-Inc/Orlando-Florida-32861/Exemplory-Careers-Career-Network-Inc-Phishing-for-personal-info-Reference-names-email-428463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exemplory Careers, Career Network Inc.