Complaint Review: Exlpore Talent. com

• Reported By: Patty W — Coconut Creek Florida
Exlpore Talent. com
Internet USA

Exlpore Talent. com Not a Modeling Agency After All Internet

I have been very disappointed with the so-called Modeling Agency known as "Explore Talent. com". For a fee, you are provided with lists of open auditions for which there is no representation on the part of this agency to make you stand out at all.

I was told to "submit" my profile pictures to these casting directors with the assurance that I would get jobs. to date, none of my submissions has even been viewed by any casting directors. I am jobless and out $119 for their so called service. My alleged agent will not return my calls as everything he has told me has been an outright lie. it is so disappointing, but this is what happened to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2014 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exlpore-Talent-com/internet/Exlpore-Talent-com-Not-a-Modeling-Agency-After-All-Internet-1118143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exlpore Talent. com