Complaint Review: Exotic French Bulldogs

• Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: Dave — sittingbourne Other United Kingdom
Exotic French Bulldogs
po box 3033 Riverside, CA 92519, California United States of America

Exotic French Bulldogs Divya Carlin Took 4800 dollars for a dog and never sent it despite signing a contract. She made every excuse in the book then stopped replying to my emails. Riverside, CA 92519, California

*Consumer Comment: Online Pets

I first contacted Dee in response to an advert she placed for a French Bulldog Puppy.  I agreed to pay 4800 dollars including shipping to the UK.  Dee sent me a contract which we both signed and I then paid her the money after she asked for it.  She did send me the papers for the dog and I have registered it with the UK kennel club.  She then started making excuses for not replying to my emails.  She said she had a miscarriage, then her family were over to stay.  Then she said she had been busy with a new litter.  Then the weather was too hot to ship the puppy.  I agreed to wait for the welfare of the puppy.  Once the temperature had settled I asked for a shipping date.  She said she is now pregnant and would get her sister to send me some pictures and that she would ship the puppy at the end of September.  I then heard nothing and she isn't replying to any of my emails requesting she ship the dog or refund my money.

Dee has ripped me off and I am going to have to consider taking legal action.

Do not trust this woman or Exotic French Bulldogs.  Once she has your money she will ignore you.

I will not go away Dee and I will pursue you for my money whatever it costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exotic-French-Bulldogs/Riverside-CA-92519-California-/Exotic-French-Bulldogs-Divya-Carlin-Took-4800-dollars-for-a-dog-and-never-sent-it-despite-956934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exotic French Bulldogs

Online Pets

AUTHOR: VinnyZ66 - (USA)

Pretty much all offers for pets online are scams from the outset.

There property never was a dog to sell.

The scammers pull pictures from the web to post in ad and try and sell a pet that doesn't exist.