Complaint Review: Exoto Inc

• Updated: Wed, September 29, 2010

• Reported By: Russ — Alto Michigan USA
Exoto Inc
5440 Atlantis Court, Moorpark,, California United States of America

Exoto Inc refuses to refund $698 for a die cast model never delivered Moorpark,, California

*Author of original report: Exoto president solves problem

*Author of original report: Exoto responded to my complaints

In November of 2006 my credit card was charged $698 for a 1:10 scale die cast model car I had ordered from Exoto, Inc.  I called them and was told that the model would be shipped within the next two weeks.  After waiting over a month for delivery I called the company and was told that the model had been delayed and would ship in the spring of 2007.  Over the next three years I called at least every three months to try and get an update on the delivery of the model.

In  December of 2009 I talked directly with Tony Keusseyan, the owner of the company, and he assured me that the model was scheduled to be built in his China facility in January of 2010 and that it would be shipped in March 2010.  After calling again several times in May 2010 I finally called and cancelled by order in June of 2010.

I have called Exoto weekly since I cancelled my order and and repeatedly told that the check has been issued (check # 4828) and that Tony has signed it and it is in the mail.  It is now Sept 28 and still no check.

Tony Keusseyan has used my money to finance his company or lifestyle for the past four years and I believe he has no intention of giving me a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2010 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exoto-Inc/-Moorpark-California-93021/Exoto-Inc-refuses-to-refund-698-for-a-die-cast-model-never-delivered-Moorpark-Califor-645416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exoto Inc

Exoto president solves problem

AUTHOR: mclarenman - (USA)

I received my refund check in  the mail today as promised by Exoto company president Tony Keusseyan.  I thank Tony for getting personally involved in this issue and bringing it to a satisfactory resolution.

Exoto responded to my complaints

AUTHOR: mclarenman - (USA)

I received an e-mail from the president of the company assuring me he was personally looking into the situation and tha the check had been mailed. This will resolve my complaint once the check arrives.