Complaint Review: Expect Payment Solutions

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: Scammed by Expect — Rainier Oregon
Expect Payment Solutions
11805 NE 99th st. Ste 1300 Vancouver, Washington USA

Expect Payment Solutions Derek Garvin BEWARE, RUN it is a LEASE. The liars will NOT tell you to your face. They will Scam you once you sign Vancouver Washington

*Author of original report: Yes I signed Conract

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Did you sign the agreement?

Expect Pyment Solutions is dishonest company. Sales Rep. Jordan is a great sales rep who lied right to my face. She placed me in a "lease" for 48 months at $159 a month. A total cost of over $7000 for 2 cheap visa machines I did not need.

She showed me a comparison sheet of saving of $158.14 per month if I switched to Expect payment Solutions to process my credit cards. A week after I signed up a young man name Kyle showed up @ lunch time in our busy restaurant to drop off two visa machines that the company provides "just in case" my OWN POS system broke down. Together we laughted that his company did not have any confidence in their own eqipment beacuse they sent two!! He asked me to sign for delivery. I asked him "when I switch to another processor I just call you and you will come pick these up"? Then he says uhuh.

A week later $159 dollars is removed from my account for A LEASE of equipment along with a welcome letter me from FIRST DATA for my 48 month lease. [continued below]....

..... They also ADDED this lease to my own personal credit report!!

In reality this makes my processing cost MORE than my previous processor. I have spent 4 years communicating with Derek Garvin at Expect Payment Solutions trying to get out of this lease. They claim if they can not save you money they will buy back the program.

I have proven over and over again to Derek Garvin the CFO of Expect that I am in fact paying MORE than I was before Jordan walked in my office and he does not return phone calls, does not answer emails, gives excuse after excuse, he is out of the country, has a death in the family, will get back to you, will send that information soon, his employee is still working on an analysis, yes he will get that removed from the credit report, is still working on that ect.

This has been a horrible experience. First Data claims the second I signed for delivery of those two cheap little Visa machines that Mr. Garvin SOLD them this "lease". They can not help me, they are simply a bank that purchased a lease from Derek Garvin.

I have NOT saved a penny. This company is dishonest. Their employees are dishonest. They scam businesses. They lie. They cheat. Someone actually wrote in these two visa machines on my contract AFTER I signed it. There is even two different types of handwritting on my contract where they wrote it in.

I would have NEVER signed up for a lease for equipment I DID NOT NEED nor intened to ever use if Jordan had simply been truthful. I have a MICROS POS system that has its own ability to swipe credit cards.

This company has to be dishopnest because NO ONE would sign up for a "lease" for $7000 that is placed on your personal credit report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expect-Payment-Solutions/Vancouver-Washington-98682/Expect-Payment-Solutions-Derek-Garvin-BEWARE-RUN-it-is-a-LEASE-The-liars-will-NOT-tell-1162117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Expect Payment Solutions

Yes I signed Conract

AUTHOR: Scammed by Expect - ()

Yes I signed a contract after your company showed me an Analysis for a yearly savings of $1897.68 IF I switched from Heartland to Your company EXPECT Paymnet Solutions.

YES. I signed, YES I EXPECTED the savings Your company SHOWED me on the Merchnat Analysis. I DIDNOT recieve that savings. I was shown I would be savings $158.14 a month. YOU gave me a savings of $50 a month. That is dishonest! You can't cahnge the amount you promise AFTER I sign the contract.

I would not have switched to your company for only $50 a month in savings. Many MANY other processing companies had already offered me savings of $50 a month numerous times. I didnot go with them and I would not have gone with your company for a savings of only $50.

Yes It was 3 years ago. I have 3 years of emails with Derek Garvin trying to get the savings that I was shown. I complained and asked for this to be corrected 3 years ago. I have not stopped asking for a correction. I just want what was promised. I want my savings of $158.14 a month.

I can upload those 3 years worth of emails if you need me to.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Did you sign the agreement?

AUTHOR: Derek Garvin - ()

What we have in our possession is a legally-binding document that has your signature 4 times and your initials 7 times, including a spot that states the program is in the form of a lease.  In addition to that, we have done numerous side-by-side comparisons against your previous company which have shown that you are indeed saving money.  I apologize if you feel you were misled but I do not understand how that is possible when you signed and dated everything that was presented to you in writing for you to read and understand.  Also, didn't you sign up 3 years ago?  You now decide you have an issue?