- Report: #994011
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Expedia (Expedia Malaysia)
Expedia (Expedia Malaysia)Not known Internet United States of America
Expedia (Expedia Malaysia) Delays resolution of case, not provide services, no refund Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Trying to contact Expedia is useless - they not allow any changes online. only with speaking consultants. All my calls was routed somewhere to nowhere in India, where consultants, spoke broken English and not helpfyl at last. After several hours trying to contact them, I was booked flight from airline directly. They have seats and booking was smart.
3 days later I board flight and while at airport, had thorough investigation with airline stuff.
1. Booking was cancelled either payment not received or ticket cost slightly changed.
2. Expedia try to book Business class ticket without my permission on this short 1 hour flight, and new booking was active at the time I come to airport.
3. Airline cancels business class booking, and provide all original documents regarding issue. I (not Expedia) do all investigation and sent documents to Expedia.
4. Since 19 nov 2012 Expedia do loop talks about nothing and not refund anything.
5. Airline confirm to me, they will not able to refund anything to me directly, because this is travel agent (Expedia) holds my money. And this right.
Conclusion: Expedia steals money and not provide services.
Action: Opening lawsuit against (amount of loss is not important), and will enforce law against them.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expedia-Expedia-Malaysia/internet/Expedia-Expedia-Malaysia-Delays-resolution-of-case-not-provide-services-no-refund-Int-994011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.