notable

• Updated: Mon, May 24, 2010

• Reported By: joanne h — California United States of America
Expedia & Expedia.com

Expedia & Expedia.com Expedia is a rip off! Internet

I am completely disappointed in Expedia, I booked a flight last night and called today to confirm, the automated service says that my flight is confirmed, when I spoke to the representative on the phone she says that my flight is not confirmed and that they cannot book the ticket and the money from the credit card is locked up for at least 24 hours, now that the money is locked up I cannot buy another ticket for this travel and each day I wait the cost of the ticket is increasing. My credit card company says the money has been taken out by  Expedia and does not show that a return  of the funds is coming through. Thanks a lot for ruining my trip!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2010 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expedia-Expediacom/internet/Expedia-Expediacom-Expedia-is-a-rip-off-Internet-606660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Expedia & Expedia.com