Complaint Review: Expedia Hotel Planner

• Updated: Tue, April 23, 2013

• Reported By: Daishasmom — Clinton North Carolina
Expedia Hotel Planner

Expedia Hotel Planner Fruad, Internet

I made hotel reservations through this company on the phone they gave me a total price of 83.00 but I was charged 115.95. They said they sent me an email which I never received. However, the lady gave me a conformation number but never told me the price had changed. I called them back and explained the situation so they could fix it. They said there was nothing they could do about it. I ask if they would go back to the recorded conversation that the lady and I had and they said it was to much for them to do they could not help me. I spoke to a customer representative and a supervisor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2013 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expedia-Hotel-Planner/internet/Expedia-Hotel-Planner-Fruad-Internet-1045556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Expedia Hotel Planner