Complaint Review: Expedia Travres Group

• Updated: Wed, September 04, 2013

• Reported By: Lapseal — Wentzville Missouri
Expedia Travres Group
Boston, Massachusetts USA

Expedia Travres Group Expedia I booked a room for August 4th arrival and a August 5 departure for $ 169.00. When I received my credit Card Bill, I was debited $ 193.12. far in excess of what I was quoted. I called the number on the reservation confirmation and was told the extra charges were for taxes and services. I checked at the desk and the corporate rate was $ 100.00 and was told from now on I should book directly with the Hotel I would save money. Boston Massachusetts

I would not use the affilliate of Expedia named Travres.  This is only an add on company. They take the posted rate and tack on a service and additponal tax fee.  I was told by the Hotel Clerk that I should always call the hotel direct and book my reservation. The online "Booking" companies are a Consumer Ripoff and just collect service fees for no service.  Expedia needs to refund all extra charges to customers that used their affiliate Travers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expedia-Travres-Group/Boston-Massachusetts/Expedia-Travres-Group-Expedia-I-booked-a-room-for-August-4th-arrival-and-a-August-5-depar-1081725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Expedia Travres Group