Complaint Review: Expedia

• Submitted: Mon, September 19, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, September 19, 2011

• Reported By: Mr. j — Chino Hills California U.S.A.
www.expedia.com Dallas, Texas United States of America

Expedia $50 Gas Card Rip Off Dallas, Texas

Do NOT waste your time with this. It was supposed to arrive in 8 weeks. I put it on my calendar to follow up in 10 weeks and NOTHING. I called Expedia customer support and they denied ever offering it to me. I spend about 45 minutes tracking down the original receipt and then after over an hour in phone calls I was able to connect with customer support. They said it was never mailed - I have no idea why? I think they only mail this after you call them repeatedly.

They also refused to give me anything in writing -  an email, etc.................so I will likely call in two weeks and have to spend another hour trying to pry this out of them.

Please DON'T waste your time. It isn't worth it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2011 04:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expedia/Dallas-Texas-/Expedia-50-Gas-Card-Rip-Off-Dallas-Texas-778402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Expedia