Complaint Review: Expedia

• Reported By: Prim121 — Primrose Nebraska
Expedia
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Expedia Poor response and errors in booking flights Internet State not shown

This is the 4 th day of trying to cancel 4 of 6 booked flights through Exprdia.  The phone number brings a menu that stays there will be a return call in "x" hours, even as long as 12 hours. The return call happens at least 1 hour later Than promised.

On day 3 I finally reached someone who understood what I needed. She assured me that I would receive email confirmation of the cancellations. I then booked a 1 way ticket for a child to travel with the  2 adults who were keeping their ticket/flights. Again, I was informed that I would receive another email with confirmation of this.

I received 1 email. It still had all of the travelers on it, ie, 6 tickets. Since the flight is drawing neater,and Expedia still has a 4 hour call back time, I called Delta directly.

I learned that all 4 tickets were cancelled, as I requested. I also learned that the child was booked as traveling alone, rather than with the 2 remaining adults.   Delta has provided me with confirmation numbers so I have no concern. Why didn't Expedia provide the confirmation as promised.

Gayle

Primrose, NE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expedia/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Expedia-Poor-response-and-errors-in-booking-flights-Internet-State-not-shown-1124850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Expedia