Complaint Review: Expedia

• Updated: Tue, November 22, 2011

• Reported By: Alan — Avon Connecticut United States of America
Expedia

Expedia Expedia Rip-off! Internet, Internet

I tried to book a hotel reservation through Expedia using my cell phone. After entering credit card info I was told to call Expedia directly. I did this and a recording told me that no one could take my call at this time and I was disconnected. I used a different service to book another hotel for the same night in the same city and at a HIGHER price. When the Expedia charge showed up on my bill I was appalled.
I tried to get my credit card company to act on my behalf. After a few weeks I was informed by them that Expedia had the right to the charge! What a rip-off!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2011 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expedia/internet/Expedia-Expedia-Rip-off-Internet-Internet-800865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Expedia