Complaint Review: Expedia.co

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Motels

Expedia.co Double billed for a room Internet

I booked an hotel room with expedia for a trip to longmont, Co. I used my credit card to book the room. They charged $95.00 to my credit card. When I got to Days Inn in Longmont, CO they took my credit card, I thought it was for verification of the reservation but When I got my credit card statement, I noticed that they too had charged me for the room.

I have been trying for 3 months to get expedia to refund my money. They tell me that Days Inn has to refund my money. Days Inn tells me that expedia has to refund my money. Then exepdia told me that Days Inn was going to refund my money. I have not had a refund from either. I am not sure how to get my money back but I am going to continue to try.

Anonymous
minneapolis, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2008 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expediaco/internet/Expediaco-Double-billed-for-a-room-Internet-386511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Expedia.co