Complaint Review: Expedia.com

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Motels

Expedia.com bad business policy Bellevue, Washington Internet

Expedia.com booked a room for me and my wife for one night. Less than one hour later my plans had to be changed so I cancelled. My cost of this one hour transaction? $25.

I called the hotel that the reserverations were made and found out that they were having a promotional and that if I have called them first the room would have been cheaper than what I was having to pay Expedia. Also, I could have cancelled without the $25 service fee.

Internet booking is an easy way of making reservations BUT not always the best way to go.

Catlettsburg, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2005 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expediacom//Expediacom-bad-business-policy-Bellevue-Washington-Internet-169172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Expedia.com