Complaint Review: Expedia.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 14, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 14, 2011

• Reported By: LTJones — littleton Colorado United States of America
Expedia.com

Expedia.com Exredia refused to cancel hotel reservation 5 min after booking Internet

*Consumer Comment: Exactly the same happened to me

I booked a hotel room thru Expedia.com and realised 5 min later I had made a mistake in my travel plans.I went back online 5 min later to cancel and was refused. I called customer service and was given the "outsourced to India" run-around. I was charged full price for a 5 min reservation. Thanks Expedia, guess you don't want my business anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2011 10:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expediacom/internet/Expediacom-Exredia-refused-to-cancel-hotel-reservation-5-min-after-booking-Internet-753206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Expedia.com

Exactly the same happened to me

AUTHOR: Urfin - ()

Yes, exactly the same thing happened to me. I made a small mistake in the hotel reservation, called them right away, and after fighting for an hour with support from India realized that there will be no cancellation. Well, goodbye Expedia, I will never use you again! Will always recommend against you to any of my friends and in Social Media. Your policies are not smart and your management is incompitent.