Complaint Review: Expedite Media Group

• Submitted: Sun, June 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, June 21, 2009

• Reported By:Potomac Maryland
Expedite Media Group
2 S. Broadway 2nd Floor Aurora, Illinois U.S.A.

Expedite Media Group And Brian Kramer And Nadene Vuletic Fraudulent Business Practices Aurora, Illinois

Expedite Media, Brian Kramer and Nadene Vuletic took money from my account without my authorization and without my knowledge. My bank Chevy Chase Bank in MD has facilitated this theft.

On May 15th 2009 I signed up with Expedite Media for an e-mail marketing services using my own e-mail list. My billing period was May 15th to June 15th 2009. On June 1st 2009, the company, EXPEDITE MEDIA, charged my credit card for a second billing period. This charge was unexpected and resulted in creating havoc in my account. On June 3rd, 2009, I requested that the close my account (still during the first billing period). I also reported this fraud to my bank Chevy Chase bank (which subsequently investigated and claimed no billing error had occurred). On June 4th, 2009 Brian Kramer admitted that the charges were premature and the "accounting would reverse the charges" The bank had a fiduciary duty to protect my account - which they neglected. Brian Kramer (and Nadene Vuletic) had a responsibility to NOT Steal my money. EXPEDITE MEDIA IS a company that is fraudulent in its activities.

I have requested, since June 3rd, that they close my account with the company and refund my $600 to my account immediately.

Sincerely,

Glaister
Potomac, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2009 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expedite-Media-Group/Aurora-Illinois-60505/Expedite-Media-Group-And-Brian-Kramer-And-Nadene-Vuletic-Fraudulent-Business-Practices-Aur-463392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Expedite Media Group