Complaint Review: Experian Consumer Direct

• Reported By: ml3 — atlanta Georgia United States of America
Experian Consumer Direct
18500 Von Karman Avenue Internet United States of America

Experian Consumer Direct Complete Idiots and Ripoff, Internet

I signed up for this company to get a copy of my credit report regularly. I then canceled the account, though they begged and pleaded for me to stay. I told them it was too expensive and was offered a much lower rate with a different company. 30+ days later, they charged my card for $29.95. I immediately called them. They initially said they could not find the charge, then they found it, apologized, and said they would issue an immediate refund with 7-10 days.

That did not happen. I called and spoke with Todd 14 days later. He said the same thing (would issue a refund). My bank conference called them with me another 15 days later. Maria said the same thing (would issue a refund). Spoke with Robert, an incompetent manager at the company. He said he could not find the charge, then found it and said they would issue a refund. I asked for a confirmation number which he failed to give me.

I asked him to confirm the date of the refund. He just kept saying 7-10 days. He apparently didn't know how to add or subtract. My advice, DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE COMPANY AT ALL!!!. STAY AWAY FROM EXPERIANCONSUMERDIRECT.COM. They are incompetent, unprofessional, and disrespectful. They will charge your account without persmission. If I do not receive my refund with 7-10 days, I will be filing a big lawsuit due to pain and suffering along with unauthorized charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Experian-Consumer-Direct/internet/Experian-Consumer-Direct-Complete-Idiots-and-Ripoff-Internet-885665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Experian Consumer Direct