Complaint Review: Experian Consumer Research Group

• Submitted: Sat, April 11, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, April 11, 2009

• Reported By:orlando Florida
Experian Consumer Research Group
995 Park Avenue New York, New York U.S.A.

EExperian Consumer Research Group scam New York New York

I received a letter in the mail with a check saying I was chosen to be a mystery shopper. It said I had to deposit the check into my back account for $2995.00 and wait for it to clear. After it cleared I was too do a money gram in the amount of $2470.00 with the fees included so I did that, the next thing I was suppose too do is spend $100.00 at walmart, Then I was suppose to spend $20.00 at sears, and $5.00 at McDonolds. Then $400.00 of it was mine 2 keep. I looked at my bank account and now I am negative $2,995. So I went too my bank and the check was from a David's Cleaners Inc and that account was closed. So now I have 2 pay my bank back that amount and they wont even work with me. So I came home and tried 2 call this Sandra Simmons back and her phone number is no longer in service. So I contaced the police and they said there is nothing they can do.

Jamie
orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2009 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Experian-Consumer-Research-Group/New-York-New-York-10028/EExperian-Consumer-Research-Group-scam-New-York-New-York-442843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Experian Consumer Research Group