Complaint Review: Experian Credit Score

• Submitted: Thu, March 15, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, March 15, 2012

• Reported By: John — Walnut Creek California United States of America
Experian Credit Score

Experian Credit Score Taking My Money For Years Without Providing a Report Internet, Internet

I have been paying $20 a month for years and everytime I try to access my credit report they say it has been closed.  Then after asking for all my information it miraculously appears.  We go through the same dance and reset the password.  I try to log in and it says it does not exist.

I have finally just given up and canceled the account.  I would love to complain to someone but I sure it would be like trying to drain the ocean with a spoon.

I just had vent my frustration somewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2012 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Experian-Credit-Score/internet/Experian-Credit-Score-Taking-My-Money-For-Years-Without-Providing-a-Report-Internet-Inte-854231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Experian Credit Score