Complaint Review: Experian, Transunion And Equifax

• Submitted: Thu, February 19, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 19, 2009

• Reported By:North Falmouth Massachusetts
Experian, Transunion And Equifax
http://www.experian.com/ http://www.transunion.com/ http://www.equifax.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Experian, Transunion And Equifax Issue credit to MULTIPLE PERSONS FROM NY TO CA WITHOUT ACCURATAELY VERIFYING THEIR IDENTITY-THEREFORE CAUSING ME DAMAGES Atlanta Georgia

I have been a credit fraud victim for going on 20 years. When I first discovered it, I disputed and cleaned it up, placed fraud alerts only for it to all happen again and again and again. Finally, I was able to get a new social security number and now they (Experian, Transunion and Equifax) migrated ALL of the bad and fraudulent credit from my old social security number to the new number. The old number is still being used and the credit still going against me. I am so tired of fighting this. People are living in apartments, getting utilities, buying computers and anything you can think of on whatever credit they can get form me.

I am however a victim of a chain of crimes, and forced to pay 21% interest rates to buy a car so I can go to work, I can't finance a home, I can't even get basic credit (like overdraft protection), when I try to get credit and I explain the credit fraud and demonstrate that I have a new social security number, etc., the person I am telling looks at me like , either "yah right" or sumpathizes with me, asks me questions about it to satisfy their own curiosity and then apologizes and says that my credit was turned down based on the big 3 reports and even with a fraud alert, and they don't help you get credit or get it at a rate trully appropriate for your credit worthiness, had the fraud not occurred-they just say "sorry and sign here". My contention is this, I would not even be a identity theft victim if the companies we apply to credit to 1) didn't issue credit so fast and loose to everyone applying 2) Thoroughly verified the identity of the people they are issuing the credit to 3) Weren't selling my sensitive financial information to the highest bidder

I feel I am the victim of a crime, that is caused and perpetuated by the credit bureaus and they need to be stopped. Their policies have ruined my life and they are as criminal as the crime rings they issued credit to. I wuld like to see a class action suit en masse to eliminate this. There needs to be some way, where I own my credit and not the bureaus.

I think it is criminal in itself that only a company checking your credit can see your credit and those the Big 3 sell your credit information to and companies that poke your credit get to see your credit worthiness and I the very individual who should own that credit is denied access to it, without making a pymt, getting a credit turn down letter from a place you applied for credit or in MA. the one free credit report a year or to pay a service to access information that is mine (aka-"my credit score"-this statement in it's own, shows who owns it-and it's not the big 3, the criminals or the companies poking your credit). I am tired of being denied the American Dream because of low life criminals stealing my credit and the credit bureaus and stores/companies/agencies issuing credit to people who are not me and who they can not possibly know to be me. The credit bureaus have forced me to live on cash, drive crappy cars or over pay for financing for a decent vehicle, inability to finance dental/medical treatments, etc.-They need to be shut down. I want to get have a life, I work hard, have a good job, pay appropriately and as agreed for the things I do buy. Anyone else out there feel the same way? Please, we need to join together to cage the monster. Thank you.

SuetheBig3WithMe
North Falmouth, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2009 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Experian-Transunion-And-Equifax/Atlanta-Georgia-30374/Experian-Transunion-And-Equifax-Issue-credit-to-MULTIPLE-PERSONS-FROM-NY-TO-CA-WITHOUT-AC-425974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Experian, Transunion And Equifax