Complaint Review: Experian

• Updated: Wed, April 16, 2014

• Reported By: Milena — Miami Florida
Experian
Internet USA

Experian Nobody wants to solve my problems/ the supervisor does not want to help/ problems with the credit report Internet

This same message I have sent to: support@experiandirect.com

Good morning

I have tried to get my credit report Yesterday for 1 dollar. I used to be a member of Experian but I canceled my membership few months ago. For that reason I used a different email to apply for my new report. I could not get my report. There was some type of error. I have called the phone number that was provided and I have talked to a man. He told me that he could not confirm my identity and that he could not help me.

I have called morning again to several numbers that you have on your online web page. Nobody could help me. I requested to speak with to supervisor. He told me that I cannot get my report today. I told bit that I don need the report but I want to solve my problem and I want to access my account with you.  I asked him if I can send my documents or email them so your company could see that I am that person that I am claiming to be. He said that he cannot help me today. His identification number is: 25691 and his name is Jarett. I hope that he gave me the correct information. I told him that I would file a complaint because he was not willing to help me in any way.
 I am going to post this whole message that I am sending you online. There are many people with similar problems with your company. Perhaps somebody else can help me solve this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Experian/internet/Experian-Nobody-wants-to-solve-my-problems-the-supervisor-does-not-want-to-help-problem-1139256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Experian