Complaint Review: Experience International

• Submitted: Thu, June 16, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 15, 2016

• Reported By: williams — manchester Nationwide United Kingdom
Experience International
1 Northumberland Avenue Trafalgar Square London WC Internet United States of America

experience-international Steve Worboys Avoid Like the Plague, Over priced properties, ZERO Investment Potential , make huge comissions London, Internet

*General Comment: The Inside Truth

*Consumer Comment: Compliants to Experience International

*Consumer Comment: Total rip off for me

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Here is one serious case for you..

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Experience International

Beware of this company,  CRAFTY sales men sold my mother a worthless Investment, when i checked it out it was OVERVALUED by 50%, and the owner told me make a 15% sales commission on everything they sell.

when I confronted them they got very aggressive I have notified trading standards.

Don't do business with these people, they are CROOKS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2011 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Experience-International-/internet/experience-international-Steve-Worboys-Avoid-Like-the-Plague-Over-priced-properties-ZERO-741571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Experience International

#1 General Comment

The Inside Truth

AUTHOR: The Derelict - (New York)

I'm afraid to say all the allegations against Experience International are true. Speaking as someone previously associated with the company they, in particular those in charge instilled a culture of rogue trading very often deliberaltely in their own self interests.

It amazes me that those who worked there still have jobs within the industry, don't be fooled by the new name 'experienceinvest' as the very same people who chiseled money from prospective investors at Experience International are now working there.

Compliants to Experience International

AUTHOR: RuiL C - ()

Glad that the MD of Experience International show it's contact email and number here. My friend in HK and two of the victims in Singapore will call him to resolve the bad Detriot properties and bad services bought from Experience International or New Orbit Funding or Detroit Advantage or currently new company name call USAadvantage. They have many stories to dishonestly cheat the victim landlord, including gun shot of rent colloector, really funny! hope to share more here if we have time!  I will keep post update of the progress here to let all in the world know how the MD of Experience International help and proof they are good company or good member of AIPP!!!

Total rip off for me

AUTHOR: Chris wood - (United Kingdom)

I bought a property in the Philippines with them and all the so called due diligence was supposed to have been done ect

And the whole thing just fell apart 57 investors have lost all the deposits of 27,000 GBP, and when we ask for information or help, even finding other buyers we just get nothing, wont answer calls or emails , I was told I was on my own as I had signed the contract.

They also were selling Jatropha bio fuel investment and that all went wrong, some people have lost all their pension money .

These people must be stopped,

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Here is one serious case for you..

AUTHOR: setay71 - (Singapore)

This is my experience with Experience International.

I came across their website via an online ad as they were marketing US properties for at least 20% net yield. This is a very attractive investment.

I have registered myself and download a brochure. An sales rep called me and email their existing inventory of Detroit properties netting more than 20%-34.6% yield !!

Each property brochure contains the picture of the house, financial calculation and recent update/improvement to the house. But they do not contain key information like lot size, built in, address, interior condition/pictures. I was interested in 2 properties. So I requested these information before I make any commitment to invest.

The sale rep came back and provided most of the information except the interior pictures, claiming that they only book in the photographer after we find a buyer.

I was a bit suspicious of this statement as most seller would gladly provide these pictures to market the property. And you do not need a professional photographer for such listing.

One of the property address is at 18508 Santa Barbara, Detroit

This is what Experience International is claiming in their property brochure:

Price reduced from USD$38,000 to USD$33,000.

Loan     $13,000
Gross yearly income $11,400
Net cash yield 22.1%

Recent Updates
Completely painted throughout
New carpet and hardwood floors throughout the home
Refurnished kitchen and bathroom
Updated heating and plumbing systems
Electrics checked and updated

I went to do a search at Zillow to do some due diligence. I actually found the same property

Selling for USD$6,000. The property need a major rehab. I email 2 agents on the ground to do a check for me and this is their reply.

Agent 1
as far as the property on Santa Barbara, I went by that property yesterday and it needs a complete rehab from top to bottom. the structure appear to be sound but there is water damage through out. The person I was with estimated rehab cost at least $20k or more.

Agent 2
The above mentioned property is available. The property is listed for $6,000. Please call me on my cell phone if you have any more questions.

I leave the readers to judge for themselves.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Experience International

AUTHOR: Steven_Worboys - (United Kingdom)

Dear Sir/Madam

By mean of introduction my name is Steven Worboys and i am the Owner and Managing Director of Experience International.

With regards to the comments made under the headline, experience-international Steve Worboys Avoid like the Plague, I would firstly like to challenge the anonymous person who wrote this to substantiate his/her claims?

I suspect the allegations are indeed a hoax and the machinations of a jealous competitor envious of the success my company has enjoyed since inception in 2004.

Our exemplary reputation can be substantiated by hundreds of satisfied customers. We broker approximately 50 individual transactions every month, over half of which are from repeat investors which is testament to the service we provide.

We also adhere to and follow the Code of Conduct of the Association of International Property Professionals (AIPP) - http://www.aipp.org.uk/.

If you would like to discuss this in person I am available at your convenience using any of the contact details shown below.

Failing to respond to the above is proof in itself that the allegations are in fact those of a jealous competitor and I very much look forward to your substantiated response.

Best Regards,