Complaint Review: Experience International

• Updated: Mon, August 15, 2016

• Reported By: mark — michigan Michigan United States of America
Experience International
LIVONIA DETROIT, Michigan United States of America

NEW ORBIT FUNDING LLC EXPERIENCE INTERNATIONAL COMPLETELY LIED AND RIPPED MY FRIEND OFF DETROIT, Michigan

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from New Orbit to comments from "Bruce"

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: New Orbit Rebuttal

*General Comment: Your Comments

Future Investors avoid these two companies like the plague !!!!
Everything ever written or said here on this website is ABSOLUTELY "TRUE" they are a collective syndicate of dishonesty, deceit and lies, They sell properties in and around Detroit, that basically are totally irreversable as regards to renovations !!! They rush investors to pay them "UP FRONT" with hope that the investor does not come out to Detroit to see what they have spent their money on !!! They promiss "FULLY REHABBED PROPERTIES"  with "TENANTS" and GARRANTEED RENT !!!! A friend of mine flew via heathrow to Detroit international airport 2 days ago to secretly view a bought property, that he had bought through Gareth street and ed scott of STEVE WORBOYS COMPANY EXPERIENCE INTERNATIONAL FOR $38,000 DOLLARS And his money went on to a shawn murrays bent and crooked company NEW ORBIT FUNDING !!!! He text me this afternoon i.e 3pm (10am detroit time) In a very bad temper and distressed state and he found his property in a very very poor state 3 windows missing, no side door outter building in bad need of paint/repair, gutters were hanging off, plus the rear double garage was virtually collapsing and no garage door was present !!! there was SH*T (TURDS) in the lounge/dining area and a scruffy cat flew out of the side door chasing a black squirrel !!!!!

THIS IS THE HOUSE THAT WAS ADVERTISED AS FULLY REHABBED, AND TENANTED !! There was no toilets or bath in the house, half the kitchen was not there and the place STUNK VILE !!!!!! APPARENTLY THESE TWO COMPANIES HAVE JUST SOLD A s**+**Y 10 UNIT BUILDING TO A UK INVESTOR IN A s**+**Y AREA FOR GUESS WHAT $150,000 !!!!!! BEWARE OF THESE PROPERTY CROOKS !! When my friend returns to the UK, he is, with my help going to the ombudsman and office of fair trading to file an immediate violation of contract and extreme unfair trading of taking money under false pretences to ensure that these two companies "STOP" what they are doing to honest people of the UK that trust to invest there hard earnt money under  false deceit

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Experience-International/DETROIT-Michigan-/NEW-ORBIT-FUNDING-LLC-EXPERIENCE-INTERNATIONAL-COMPLETELY-LIED-AND-RIPPED-MY-FRIEND-OFF-D-975745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Experience International

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from New Orbit to comments from "Bruce"

AUTHOR: New Orbit Funding - (United States of America)

It is New Orbit Funding LLC company policy not to respond to these anonymous and scandalous comments often posted by jealous and spiteful competitors.  However, we will make an exception in this case.

This comment has come from Bruce and claims to be from a person called Shea Woods.    He claims not to be aware of the web site to which he is now commenting.  However, you may wish to note that the same person, Bruce, filed a complaint about New Orbit on 5th November and advertised the services of The Shea Show in his complaint.

It would now appear that Mr Woods is masquerading as Bruce to advertise his own services.

Readers may also be interested to know that Bruces first posting came shortly after New Orbit dismissed Mr Woods from dealing with property refurbishments due to poor quality of workmanship and appalling control of costs.  We now have a team of over 50 genuine craftsmen working in our Rehab team and would be delighted to show prospective customers how we provide our clients with a quality rehab service as part of their investment.

As for Mr Woods (aka Bruce), I am sure educated readers can make up their own mind on his motives.

Should genuine clients wish to discuss their Detroit property requirements, view the properties we have to offer or speak to satisfied clients, we would urge you to contact us: admin@neworbitfunding.net.

We look forward to continuing to serve our customers and the people of Detroit.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

New Orbit Rebuttal

AUTHOR: New Orbit Funding - (United States of America)

We have received no formal complaint or informal approach from a client reporting the issues contained in the report.  We would fully investigate such a complaint and work with our client to resolve any issues to his satisfaction.  It seems strange that someone would move straight to litigation without seeking recourse from the other party in this property transaction.

We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this matter with the client if he wishes to contact us, however, we suspect this is part of a targeted hoax to damage our reputation.

We look forward to continuing to serve our customers and the people of Detroit.

#3 General Comment

Your Comments

AUTHOR: bruce - (United States of America)

Hello, I reside here in Detroit and I'm aware of what u speak about, could you please send me the address of this property so that I can do a video so other investors can be aware of whats taking place, I have clients in The UK that I personally look after, and on my channel on Youtube,, search Proshea01, AKA The Shea Show.

I was never aware of this site until most recent, one of my UK investors sent me these stories about what is going on, I must admit, I did a few rehabs for New Orbit, but did not understand the scoop of what was going on, I'm no longer part of what is taken place, but I do still work for old and new investors in the UK and all over the world, making sure that they get what is promised to them, and that comes in the form of a Video showing what your potential investment looks like before you buy, I'm sorry that your friend got a bad deal, but tell him to sort me out on Youtube and I can do my best to help him with the purchase of a investment home here, which includes Video's before during and after the rehab is done. More importantly, a video of the home before you even give up one dime, You can also speak to any of my UK and Australian investors about me and the service I provide, thanks