Complaint Review: Experiencesales

• Submitted: Tue, April 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, April 24, 2012

• Reported By: Hattie taken for a ride — Fullerton California United States of America
Experiencesales
POBOX82386 PHOENIX, Arizona United States of America

Experiencesales a young man who said he was from our rearby high school TROY high school said his food class was going to France for a cordon Blue cooking class for the summer and if I gave him money it would be used PHOENIX, Arizona

A young friendly boy of about 17 said his cooking class from Troy High School was going to France for 6 weeks for a culinary school at Cordon Blue Part of the money donated would go to him and part to buy books for a local children's hospital. He gave me a fictious name and fone number and address a few blocks from my house and mentioned names of neighbors I knew nearby who had helped him. He said the money was tax deductable etc. HHe spoke some French to me that I could understand. Later I checked with Troy High School and found there was no such program.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 10:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Experiencesales/PHOENIX-Arizona-85071/Experiencesales-a-young-man-who-said-he-was-from-our-rearby-high-school-TROY-high-school-873391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Experiencesales