Complaint Review: Expert Aid Repair

• Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: Sam — Georgia United States of America
Expert Aid Repair
405 Seminole Lake Blvd Internet United States of America

Expert Aid Repair Said he will fix my hearing aid for $45, but then he cashed my check and stole my hearing aid Internet

My hearing aid stopped working and I needed someone to repair it. I found Expert Aid Repair y Google search. I contacted them by phone and was told it will cost $45 to repair which includes 6 month warranty.

I sent them my hearing aid and they cashed my check the very next day. When i called a couple days later to check on my hearing aid, I was told to send another $175. I told them I no longer wish to fix it as they told me it will cost $45 the first time. I asked them to please send my hearing aid back to me so I can have it fixed somewhere else.

A week later, I still don't have my hearing aid and I'm not getting any response to my phone calls.
Stay away from this company, they are crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2012 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expert-Aid-Repair/internet/Expert-Aid-Repair-Said-he-will-fix-my-hearing-aid-for-45-but-then-he-cashed-my-check-an-980200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Expert Aid Repair