• Report: #1001971

• Updated: Wed, January 23, 2013

• Reported By: Anna — Denver Colorado United States of America
Expert Laser Clinic
1720 S. Bellaire St. Suite 905 Denver, Colorado United States of America

Expert Laser Clinic Dr. Jonathan Lee Waters down product (Botox) and gives you more than asked for then charges you. Denver, Colorado

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: What more can I do for you?

I visited Dr. Lee for a session of Botox.  I have been doing Botox off and on for over 10 years.  I have been to nothing but great doctors and never had an issue.  I know exactly how many units my past doctors have given me and want no more than that.  I go almost every 12 weeks for 35-40 units, nothing more and no sooner than 12 weeks - sometimes even a longer amount of time goes by before I am due to go back.  I've never had a problem with my Botox fading sooner than this and with Dr. Lee I did.  I knew something was off when he did the injections and I was bleeding (blood literally dripping down my forehead, which has never happened to me before - usually only small pin-marks of blood but nothing more) and it stung like it's never done before.  Not only did it sting and bleed, but my eyebrows were droopy.  I told him I wanted an arch in my brows, which every other doctor I've been to have perfected.  The doctor's I'm speaking of  are unfortunately located in other states so I don't have access to them. In any case, The stinking and excessive blood was a sign to me that something was wrong.  This round of Botox lasted me 6 weeks so I went back in and told him something wasn't right.  He said there was nothing he could do as far as an arch for my brows.  I told him my other doctor's where I used to live never had a problem.  Again, he said there was nothing he could do.  I paid him $400.00 for 45 units when I asked for 40.  When I told him what I wanted he said I needed more.  Apparently he pushes "more" of whatever it is he is doing on all his patients.  I have heard this from more than a few people.  I want my $400.00 back bc the product did not hold up, bc Dr. Lee waters down his product.  I have contacted the BBB, The Medical Board of Denver, Allergan (the makers of Botox) as well as doing a Yelp review.  I have since been to 2 other doctors in the Denver area for consultations but have yet to move forward.  My credit card company will not refund my $400.00 bc they don't deal w medical issues.  Expert Laser Clinic has yet to give me a refund either.  Another negative about this doctor is him telling me about his other patients and the amount of work they've had done.  These are people I know he is telling me about and makes for an extremely uncomfortable visit.  It also makes me think he may not be aware of HIPAA laws.  http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/summary/index.html

I am also in the middle of finding out if he is licensed here in CO because he resides in Carlsbad CA and commutes weekly.  Do not trust this doctor.  He's a scam and will over inject with watered down products!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expert-Laser-Clinic/Denver-Colorado-80222/Expert-Laser-Clinic-Dr-Jonathan-Lee-Waters-down-product-Botox-and-gives-you-more-than-a-1001971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Expert Laser Clinic

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

What more can I do for you?

AUTHOR: Dr. Lee - ()

You were not satisfied with BOTOX treatments so I asked you to come back to see me so that I can resolve the issue. You never came back so I mailed you a full refund of the cost of your treatment. I try very hard to meet my patients' expectations. As much as I try, in cosmetic medicine, I cannot meet patient's expectation 100%. If some one is not happy with the result, I either give them an option of retreatment at no extra charge or a full refund of the cost. What more can I do? And yes, I am a fully licensed medical doctor in Colorado and has been practicing medicine in Denver since 1994.