Complaint Review: Expert Transmissions

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: James — Henderson Nevada United States of America
Expert Transmissions
1544 N Boulder Highway Henderson, Nevada United States of America

Expert Transmissions Larry Howe EXPERT TRANSMISSIONS Aka LARRY HOWE RIPOFF, CON ARTIST and THEIF Henderson, Nevada

Expert Transmissions - LARRY HOWE - http://expertran.com had a free diagnostic offer. I had my vehicle towed there to get an estimate on how much it would cost to fix my transmission. When they called me back they told me it would cost 3100 dollars. I told them i could not afford that price and that I would like to pick my vehichle up.

I was then told by Larry Howe that I would have trouble picking up my vehicle because the transmission was not in it, laughing, very insulting. I told him I never authorized them to take my transmission out. After two weeks of wating my transmission was put back in. To get my transmission put back in.

I thought i was done dealing with  Expert Transmissions. My vehichle was then picked up by another transmission dealership. They called me and told me i had a transmission in my vehicle that did not belong to my vehicle, it belonged to a vehicle that was the same type but only for the wrong year

Not only did Larry Howe at Expert Transmissions commit fraud by illegaly taking out my transmission but they then stole the one that was originally in it and replace it with another one. He is a liar, thief and con artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 02:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expert-Transmissions/Henderson-Nevada-89015/Expert-Transmissions-Larry-Howe-EXPERT-TRANSMISSIONS-Aka-LARRY-HOWE-RIPOFF-CON-ARTIST-and-974807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Expert Transmissions