Complaint Review: Experteer.com

• Reported By: DaniD — Yonkers New York
Experteer.com
Munich , Select State/Province Germany

Experteer.com Misrepresentation, ripoff Munich Germany Internet

In looking to apply for several jobs from various websites, I received notification that I could only apply for these jobs through experteer.com. I was notified that experteer was the exclusive site through which I could only apply.  I agreed to the terms and conditions and now received a bill for $119 on my credit card statement.

I have to date not received any job leads, e-mails or notifications from experteer.com and believe that I have been taken advantage of and received nothing but a $119 bill that I have no intention to pay.  This is a typical on line scam, bait and switch website that I wish to report .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Experteercom/Munich-Select-StateProvince/Experteercom-Misrepresentation-ripoff-Munich-Germany-Internet-1129898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Experteer.com