Complaint Review: Experteer.com/us

• Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: Ananth — Sunnyvale California
Experteer.com/us
, Select State/Province USA

Experteer.com/us experteer job site USA They are big cheaters, I have been charged with 25% discount for 3 months and after an immediate cancellation my efforts are in vain to get my money back. Lenbachplatz 3 D-80333 München Germany Munchen,Germany

*Author of original report: Repeated emails and escalations helped to get my refund back

I am a victim of this job site and this site is completely illegal. Soon after a day after my registration I found this site is to be of fake and I was looking for refund and did the cancellation. There is no proper customer care number or address. Not sure How to get back my money?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 02:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Experteercomus/Select-StateProvince/Experteercomus-experteer-job-site-USA-They-are-big-cheaters-I-have-been-charged-with-2-1121356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Experteer.com/us

Repeated emails and escalations helped to get my refund back

AUTHOR: Anant - ()

Hi,

Repeated emails and escalations helped to get my refund back. Kindly request you to remove this article since my approach of repeated emails and terming them fake if they do not refund or respond back has helped me to get back my money. Thanks a lot.

Thanks,