Complaint Review: Expidia

• Reported By: patty — Austin Texas USA
Expidia
Bellevue, Washington United States of America

Expidia Over Charged Credit Card Bellevue, Washington

On September 21, 2009 I contracted with Expida.com for a package deal for $628.00. This price included roundtrip airfare and hotel.

After returning from the trip I checked my bank statment and it showed two charges one for $514.72 and a second charge for $335.90. This now majes the trip $850.62. I am being overcharged by $222.62. Expida has confirmed this overcharg but claims when they contracted with the Airlines they overcharged my card and I must contact them.

I have contacted the Airlines who claimes that Expida authorized that charge on my account and referred me back to Expida. I called Expida again and the again told me to contact the Airlines.

I did not contract the Airlines, I contracted Expida whose contract does state that id there is a seperae Airline charge to my account it will not exceed the  price of the package I purchased. When I call Expida customer service they yell and hang up on me. $222.62 is to much money to just forget about. I have tried evrything in my power to resove this matter with out any luck.

What else can I do to get my $222.62 back?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2009 03:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expidia/Bellevue-Washington-98004/Expidia-Over-Charged-Credit-Card-Bellevue-Washington-514191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Expidia