Complaint Review: EZ Biz Holdings Group – TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. EZLoans.biz' common sense evaluation process approves most applications that meet some basic criteria, able to secure significantly more capital for clients than any competitor. EZLoans.biz, EZ Biz Holdings Group provides capital funding programs for business owners with bad credit history, newer businesses, & businesses that perform well but can’t show it with financial statements.

• Submitted: Sat, April 05, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2014

• Reported By: Rosa — Melbourne Florida
1600 Sarno Rd Melbourne, Florida USA

EZLoans.biz / Scott Clymo - TRUSTED BUSINESS | REVIEW: EZ Loans.biz dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. EZ Loans.biz and Scott Clymo's past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality services to clients. EZLoans.biz strives to be true leader in merchant cash advance industry. Melbourne, Florida
*UPDATE: EZ Loans.biz pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, assuring them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business with a member business. EZ Loans.biz recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to EZ Loans.biz for its pledge of excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Report’s discussions with EZ BIZ Holdings Group (EZ Loans.biz's parent company) have uncovered an ongoing focus by EZLoans.biz to total client satisfaction. This means that consumers can expect that the company will work diligently to create a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. EZ BIZ Holdings Group listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company its services as well as support for everything it offers customers.

EZ BIZ Holdings Group CEO & President, Mr. Scott Clymo, has informed us that his personal philosophy is to consider customers a precious resource. [continued below]....
..... As a successful businessman, Mr. Clymo feels it is critical to listen to his clients and respond with concern for a positive outcome. By always putting consumers first, Mr. Clymo hopes to maintain EZ BIZ Holdings Group as a successful enterprise now and into the future.

Another top executive of EZ BIZ Holdings Group explained that Mr. Clymo's personal business beliefs are centered on the premise that, "a successful business model is based on value-added services and client care. EZ BIZ Holdings Group’s mission statement says it all: "Our goal is to provide our clients the best quality, value and professional excellence in the industry. Ripoff Report learned in the course of its review that typical customer feedback reads: "Mr. Clymo truly communicates all aspects of the business in a timely and effective manner. We are very pleased with the responsiveness that he and his employees show us. They are serious about meeting commitments, and deliver on all their promises.”

EZ Loans.Biz is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report is based on comments made by Scott Clymo during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward EZ Bids Holdings Group, LLC.

EZ Bids Holdings Group, LLC is a full service merchant account provider, specializing in direct loans, business cash advances, business lending and POS systems. “We are really about just helping the small business owner,” states Scott Clymo, President and CEO of EZ Bids Holdings Group. Leads are acquired primarily through TV and radio marketing. Customers receive an answer regarding whether or not they are approved within 60 seconds. “We are able to help business owners by giving them equipment they would normally otherwise have to pay for. What we are also able to do is, by grouping all the small businesses, is get the volume to get really great rates and fees,” explains Mr. Clymo. Mr. Clymo and his team work to match up each business with the best merchant service and equipment, depending on the type of business and their needs. “All the equipment is free, normally they would have to lease or buy this, in return for getting their credit card business and ACH services. We are also offering business consumer loan products to allow business in house financing for lower credit scoring customers,” explains Mr. Clymo.

EZ BIZ Holdings Group, Inc Customer Care & Complaint Resolution

At times, a customer may not feel satisfied with the product or services they’ve received. Mr. Clymo explains that the only legitimate customer complaint they’ve received in the past 2 years has been a customer who was told by an employee that he was approved, rather than pre-approved, and based on this, the employee paid the appropriate fees only to find out he was not truly approved, after all. “I cut him a check and wired him the money to pay for those fees. He was in the right, we were in the wrong. That’s how far I actually go to take care of the customers. He was pleased that his money was returned and no further complaints by him have been made,” explains Mr. Clymo. Other than this complaint, he states that “90% of what is posted on [Ripoff Report] is totally ridiculous.” He goes on to explain that “last year we had a breach with some partners I let in, and they basically decided to breach the company. They owned 20% between all of them and they decided they wanted 100% I guess, and they stole from me, emptied my bank account and then they slandered me on Ripoff Report.” In response to the particular complaints posted against EZ Bids Holdings Group on Ripoff Report, Mr. Clymo states that “It’s just not right, these are not based on customer complaints and it just kills me because I go out of my way to please the customers. These claims that are being made are just not the case at all. There are good businesses that get caught up in this and bad businesses that use this to their advantage to abuse the system and destroy their competitors.”

EZ Bids does employ the use of an auto dialer system, but Mr. Clymo states that most customers on the call list are there either because they have taken interest in one of EZ Bids’ sites or are part of an opt-in list that they have purchased. However, each call gives the customer the option to press 9 to be removed from the call list and they will not receive any further phone calls. The auto dialer system is also filtered through both the federal and in-house “Do Not Call” lists to ensure that customers who do not wish to be contacted won’t be. However, Mr. Clymo states that there have been instances where their auto dialer software experienced a glitch and did not properly filter through the “Do Not Call” lists. EZ Bids is also partnered with Strategic Funding Source, who is backed by Capital One and other major lenders, as well as Harbor Touch, a Fortune 500 company, to ensure that their customers are receiving the best possible service.

Mr. Clymo and his team at EZ Bids Holdings Group, LLC recognize the value of working with Ripoff Report and the Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, and the platform it provides for businesses to offer their side of the situation and to clear the air on any issues that have arisen. “Obviously, I am thankful because, otherwise, if this wasn’t available, this stuff would still be there. It means a lot to me that I am finally kind of able to clear the air about the accusations. I am glad not to try and get this fixed,” states Mr. Clymo.

EZ BIZ Holdings Group, Inc / Statement from the CEO & President Scott Clymo

"I am very proud of all my dedicated staff for their constant dedication and devotion to complete customer service and satisfaction on all levels. All of us – me, my company and our customers - are very fortunate to have them on board.”

EZ BIZ Holdings Groups team has expressed that they feel very confident in performing all of their tasks at a high level. Most really enjoy it, especially because they get to help business owners nationwide on a daily basis.

The Office Manager at EZ BIZ Holdings Group stated: “I have seen Mr. Clymo take a personal interest in helping so many people from within the company in addition to helping business owners from all over the country. He really does try to make a difference, no matter how big or small. The best and most rewarding part of my job is seeing business owners become successful after doing business with our company for just a short time. It simply does not get any more rewarding than that.”

EZ BIZ Holdings Group takes employee satisfaction very serious as well. Employee feedback reveal comments such as this: "EZ BIZ Holdings Group is not only my workplace but my family. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are always encouraged. Mr. Clymo is truly concerned about our contribution to the company and providing growth opportunities for us. He takes the time to listen and communicate with his employees and customers on a daily basis.”

Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that EZ BIZ Holdings Group’s past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards customer and employee satisfaction.

EZ BIZ Holdings Group recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed immediately, not ignored. Mr. Clymo has taken great steps to work with Ripoff Report to ensure all complaints are handled efficiently and appropriately. Thanks to the feedback generated by Ripoff Report’s Investigation EZ BIZ Holdings Group and Mr. Clymo are both excited and relieved to have finally found a resolution to what they feel was an incredible injustice and abuse on this site over the past year by former partners and disgruntled employees.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Mr. Clymo and many of his past and current associates, Ripoff Report is convinced that EZ BIZ Holdings Group, Inc. is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total customer and employee satisfaction.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. This program works.

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can ensure that the member business did right by their customer.

EZ Loans.biz Welcomes Celebrity Game Show Host Wink Martindale As New Spokesperson and Partner

EZ Loans.biz Announces Major Initiative to Help Small Business Owners Get the Capital They Need to Thrive

Ezloans.biz : Scott Clymo is what Scott Clymo is! Melbourne Florida

Scott Clymo is back in business. He use to be located off Babcock Rd in Melbourne Fl. Now Located at 1600 Sarno Rd in Melbourne Fl. As an ex employee I am shocked to see this.  I haven't been paid my last check from him and yet he is now paying others?  What money?  Where from?  I showed up at his business. Asked for my money and he had nothing to say except it is time for me to leave.  Well I am not going that easily!

No body should do business with or for this man. He has a serious drug habit and last time I saw him he didn't look as if he had kicked it yet.  He also has an ex employee with him now too. Sweet talking Donna.  After all the lies and betrayal he put us all through,  how mad she was at Him... Now back in action with him.  Makes me wonder if she is in the scam with him!

Scott Clymo owes a lot of people money.  Mainly investors. He stood in front of a judge in March 2014 and told the judge he didn't have money to repay the people suing him yet he has money again to open business. Oh and if all of his ex employees are lying then why is he being taken to court?  If he is such a great boss and business owner why is it that his business had been shut down twice in one year?  Finances are no where to be seen?  The IRS is even looking into him for removing taxes from our checks but not paying them to the government.

Please. I beg that everyone do look up employers information. Especially when doing business with a start up company.  Stay clear of Scott Clymo unless you have money and time to waste.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2014 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Explainsbiz/Melbourne-Florida-32935/Ezloansbiz-Scott-Clymo-is-what-Scott-Clymo-is-Melbourne-Florida-1136644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Explains.biz

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Truth! Behind this post.

AUTHOR: Scott Clymo - ()

This post was posted by a disgruntled employee.  And although she did have some personal and valid reasons for being upset, she had no right to post what is 90% lies or stories that were created by ex partners that stole from me and my company and then felt the need to try to create these wild stories and ridiculous slander.  So lets set the record straight.

1. I do not do drugs or have a drug habit.

2. Yes Donna works at my company as well as many others that worked for me at the time this person did.  They work here by choice and they get paid exactly as they are suppose to as well as everyone else at my company.

3. I owe no one money as far as past employees.

4. I had 3 ex employees and one of them was my past Director of Operations that was terminated for good reason file suit on me and my company claiming they were missclassified.  It was thrown out of federal court almost immediately and then went to arbitration and it was just recently thrown out of arbitration.  The funny thing is one of them  was paid $700 per week slary plus commission and she ended up stealing from my company after being fired and opened up a business in direct competition with mine which violated her contract with me and my company.  Then she slanders me and files suit saying she was missclassified and owed money for overtime.  The other individual was upset because he was turned down for unemployment and fought to try to turn around the decision and after having a hearing it was proved he lied and he was turned down once again.  the other individual was terminated for drinking on the job.  All 3 of these indivivuals found an attorney that was willing to take the case for free when their false claims were given to him and he seen he was dealing with a company that does business loans on a national level.  they tried to settle.  I refused.  I should be the onse suing these individuals which is what is so funny about all of this.

5. I never went in front of a judge for any of the above.  The only time I went in front of a judge besides a DUI I paid for 10 years ago was when I filed suit on my two ex partners that started all of this slander and we appeared in front of a judge and then shortly after it was settled.

6.  My business was never shut down, especially twice in one year.  We moved locations but I never ceased doing business in any such way, although I did take time off myself after all the breaching that happened to me and my company last year.

7.  I used a payroll company that automatically took taxes out and was sent to the IRS.  There were a few checks that were cut after taxes being withdrawn that were submitted to the IRS on a few occasions that were not computerized checks but taxes were paid.  The IRS absolutely has never even contacted me or my companies because there is no reason to.

Anyway, I figured it was more than time to respond to this.  I am not saying there were not some innocent people that got hurt last year after a major breach by my ex partners and my COO but I can not be blamed for this since I was not the one that breached the company and stole from the company as others did.  I have paid all employees that were owed money after the breach took place and every single agent or ISO that was owed money as well.  Every agent or employee that works for me gets paid on time or before they are suppose to be paid as well as exactly what they are suppose to be paid.  Its just the opposite, I have paid extra bonuses and paid before many were suppose to be paid to help people out that work for me.  This slander just has to stop. Thank you!