worn

• Reported By: Gio — Palm Springs Florida
Explore Talent
Nationwide USA

Explore Talent Scam!!! Lies!!! Manhattan New York

Back when I lived in New York, I found explore talent online about 7 years ago at first it said it was free when I signed up but then they called my dad and told him if I wanted to get booked faster I would have to upgrade my membership and pay $30 or so a month and get professional photos taken by their photographers, my dad paid for the membership and we scheduled an appointment to go take the pictures, when we got there it was in one of the rooms in a building in Manhattan but there was about 20 people who were there to get their pictures taken so we waited about 4 hours to get my pictures taken, by the end after I took the pictures one of the guys my dad spoke to said that we had 3 choice of photo packages and it would be smart to get the one with the most pictures for full exposure so we got the $1,000 photoshoot package,

after we received the pictures we didn't know what we were supposed to do with them so we called and they said we would send them to agencies who contacted us but no one ever contacted us for about 6 months and my dad was still paying the $30 a month subscription so he called to cancel it and they refused to do it and said they would send him to collection if he refused to pay he cancelled it anyway...

to this day I have the pictures I took that day saved somewhere and haven't gotten rid of them cause they were pretty expensive, never got contacted by anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2014 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Explore-Talent-/nationwide/Explore-Talent-Scam-Lies-Manhattan-New-York-1146705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Explore Talent