Complaint Review: Explore Talent ExploreTalent.com

• Updated: Mon, April 26, 2010

• Reported By: Kat — Utah United States of America
Explore Talent ExploreTalent.com
8033 Sunset Blvd. Suite#580 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Explore Talent ExploreTalent.com Explore Talent Rude customer service and an all around gimmick, Los Angeles, California

This Talent Company just called me in regards to my account I had made with them. The guy asks me if I was still interested in acting and I told kinda but not really.

Explore Talent: "Well we do charge for a membership"
Me: "Then I'm not interested. I wanted to delete my account but I couldn't"
Explore Talent: "So you want to delete your account"
Me: "Yes."

RIGHT BEFORE I said yes, he had already transferred me to Customer Service.

They are rude and only want you for your money. I've heard on TV many times about talent companies who try to rip you off and this company is one of them.

My advice: If a company wants to sign you because of your talent, they wouldn't do it via internet and they definitely wouldn't charge you upfront or at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2010 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Explore-Talent-ExploreTalentcom/Los-Angeles-California-90046/Explore-Talent-ExploreTalentcom-Explore-Talent-Rude-customer-service-and-an-all-around-gi-596793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Explore Talent ExploreTalent.com