Complaint Review: Explore Talent ExploreTalent.com

• Submitted: Mon, June 30, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 30, 2008

• Reported By:Manchester Kentucky
Explore Talent ExploreTalent.com
8033 Sunset Blvd. #580 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Explore Talent ExploreTalent.com just wants your money!!!! Los Angeles California

So for the past month and a half exploretalent.com has been sending me emails every other day. Calling me after 30 days, etc. Well after finding out that I had to pay for no reason to be on the website I was pretty much like ok forget this because I couldn't afford it at the time. A month ago they sent me a email about this HUGE Victoria Secret Angels tour casting call.

The deadline was suppose to be the 10th of this month to audition so they called me because I told them that I was very interested. The guy I talked to went by the name of Rob Roberts. Rob Rob..erts. hrm. yeahh should have thought about that name just too common. But anyways he was like we just need your credit card and we'll sign you up for it, etc.

This convo went on for about 38 minutes and he even tried to get me to go to walmart to buy a debit card type of deal. Well today I got an email with the subject being VICTORIA SECRET MODELS NEEDED! body saying the same thing as subject and that they were seeking models 18 to 26. Pays $5000 per event!! and gave a number to call if interested in auditioning. But the audition should have already passed so yeah?

Manchester, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Explore-Talent-ExploreTalentcom/Los-Angeles-California-90046/Explore-Talent-ExploreTalentcom-just-wants-your-money-Los-Angeles-California-346021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Explore Talent ExploreTalent.com