Complaint Review: Explore Talent (Exploretalent.com)

• Submitted: Thu, October 01, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 01, 2009

• Reported By: HONESTTRUTH — Massachusetts USA
Explore Talent (Exploretalent.com)
www.exploretalent.com Internet United States of America

Explore Talent (Exploretalent.com) DISRESPECTFUL CONSUMER SERVICE Internet

I called in to speak with a rep, and requested to cancel my account, as a new member. She said okay, well you have another day but I canceled your account (for a 7 day free trial). Then I merely suggested next time, let the cosumer know that she has an extra day BEFORE cancelling. Otherwise, don't say anything before upsetting the consumer. After my suggestion, the rep had the nerve to belittle me and talk back and would not stop! I told her, as a 'consumer' I would expect 'RESPECT' from a 'customer SERVICE rep'. I was completely disguested by her attitude and words of mouth. So disrespectful. Read the definition of customer service in the dictionary! It is defined by words of ASSISTENCE, HELP, & ANSWERS. What I received was complete disrespect! Not only that, but she also had her manager call me with the same nonsense. I told her, why are you bothering me? What do you want from me? She called to yell at me. Can you believe this? After I told her to leave me alone, she just hung up. I am so disgusted by they way people decide when and how to be disrespectful. I am appalled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2009 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Explore-Talent-Exploretalentcom/internet/Explore-Talent-Exploretalentcom-DISRESPECTFUL-CONSUMER-SERVICE-Internet-502676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Explore Talent (Exploretalent.com)