• Report: #919697

Complaint Review: Explore Talent

• Submitted: Mon, July 30, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 30, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — yuma Arizona U.S.A.
Explore Talent
3395 S> Jones Blvd. #15 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Explore Talent Vague, non-specific, fast talking, gushy compliments Las Vegas, Nevada

I have not given any money.  My problem is with the contact person.   She tells me I'm in line to do a movie with Ashley Kutchner in the town I live in.  Or I may do a movie with Brad Pitt in Vegas.  Or I may get casted in another movie somewhere else.  Nothing definite.  Point is to string me along.

I'm asked who my favorite actor or actress is.  I say my favorite is whoever I can get a job with.  She goes continues on the favorite actor or actress thing then says casting directors would be interested in me.  All I need to do is go "Pro".

She talks fast with an accent I am sure is not American.  Her goal is to drive me to buy Pro.  I tell her I want to hear something deifinite.  If you say a movie is being shot in my town, when is that going to happen?  No answer.  I've seen movies shot in my city and dates are generally known. [continued below]....
.....  There is no "buy pro" or anything else.

I'm told the company will pay my travel expenses to a shoot.  At my level I know that is probably a lie.  Bruce Willis, yes.  His extras, no.  The testimonials look very convincing but I'm not convinced this is strictly legal. I'm not buying into it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2012 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Explore-Talent/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89146/Explore-Talent-Vague-non-specific-fast-talking-gushy-compliments-Las-Vegas-Nevada-919697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Explore Talent