• Report: #198011

• Submitted: Sun, June 25, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, June 25, 2006

• Reported By:Palm Bay Florida
Explore Talent
8033 Sunset Blvd. Suite# 580 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Explore Talent Continued to bill credit card even though I told them only bill for 1 month ripoff Los Angeles California

We would like to inform you that the monthly service fees for your ExploreTalent account is currently past due. We have attempted to charge your card, as per
your authorization, but were unsuccessful. A monthly late fee and recovery charge of $8 has been added to your account.

Original amount due of $509.15
Total recovery fees $40.00
Total balance due $549.15

To maintain good standing and not miss out on any important submissions, please send payment, plus all fees, to the address below. As a courtesy, if you call or mail your payment within 10 days of this letter, we will waive all added fees.

To make a payment over the phone or if you have any questions concerning your account, please, call us directly at (323) 785-2010, M-F 10am-6pm pacific standard time.

3-4 years ago when I signed up for my wife ( Beautiful BTW ) I signed on for 1 month only, and paid the $33 approx.Back then you were able to e-mail casting directors your-self. I told them not to charge my CC beyond that unless I call to verify. None the less, they have tried every 3 days to charge my reloadable card, thank GOD, to no avail to them, as I keep min. amount on card. I have had to cancel my load card for internet, thanks to Explore Talent.I called them about free trial 7 days, and went for this anyway. 2 weeks later I get above e-mail. How is it I owe them when no services were rendered for a few years?

My advice stay clear of them! They R a definate RIP OFF.

Paul
Palm Bay, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2006 03:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Explore-Talent/Los-Angeles-California-90046/Explore-Talent-Continued-to-bill-credit-card-even-though-I-told-them-only-bill-for-1-month-198011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Explore Talent