Complaint Review: Explore Talent

• Submitted: Wed, September 10, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 04, 2008

• Reported By:jacksonville Florida
Explore Talent
8033 Sunset Blvd. Suite# 580 Los Angeles, California U.S.A.

Explore Talent Took money from my account after I cancelled Los Angeles California

*General Comment: me too

*UPDATE Employee: What a crock

I joined with this raggedy program whic was not at all what it said it would be. One month into it. I cancelled because it was not what I paid for. The man I spoke with assured me that my acc will not be billed again. @ months later, they took $70 from my acc. When I called, the guy told me that who i needed to talk to was not there that day and he will have him call me tomorrow and not to worry... I'm still waiting,and now no one will answer the phone at the number i've been calling.

Msrielynette
jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2008 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Explore-Talent/Los-Angeles-California-90046/Explore-Talent-Took-money-from-my-account-after-I-cancelled-Los-Angeles-California-371703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Explore Talent

#1 General Comment

me too

AUTHOR: josephhelmy - ()

thats the exact same thing that happened to me.the auditions are also fake too

What a crock

AUTHOR: April - (U.S.A.)

You mean to tell me that you would call a number and speak to customer service, but then all of a sudden, you cant get a hold of them.... Consumers like you make me laugh! Maybe you just did want want to sit on hold for a minute, while they answered the calls that came in before you. Explore Talent is happy to refund consumers. And the system will not allow for a charge to be made on a closed account. you must not have cancelled before the charge hit.