Complaint Review: Explore Talent

• Submitted: Fri, January 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 13, 2012

• Reported By: Talaya — Brooklyn Park Minnesota United States of America
Explore Talent

Explore Talent I applied for explore talent 6 months ago, I seen it pop up on a web site I was on, so I decided to register my daughter, today is Jan 13th 2012, my daughter recieved a call from a director by the nam Internet, Internet

Exploretalent.com is a ripp off. I registered my daughter 6 months ago, and she just recieved a phone call today. H e was a so called director, and told her how beautiful she was, and that she would be acting with some wonderful actors, and if she would upload more body shots of her. At the end of the conversation he told her that it would cost her $120.00 to start and he would send her buisness cards out. My daughter was so excited she couldn't sit still. I called the BBB, and they are sending me a report, then I google Explore Talent and see everyone elses reports. After I red some of them to my daughter she said NO Im not doing it. I hope and prey that they get sued for what there are doing to alot of these talented people out her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Explore-Talent/internet/Explore-Talent-I-applied-for-explore-talent-6-months-ago-I-seen-it-pop-up-on-a-web-site-822349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Explore Talent