Complaint Review: Explore Talent

• Submitted: Tue, May 31, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, May 31, 2011

• Reported By: Megan — Brighton Colorado United States of America
Explore Talent

Explore Talent Sam Called to say that I was picked for audition, just needed to pay $120, Internet

A foreign person called me today and I could not understand what he was saying. Apparently I'd signed into this website 3 months ago and his casting director really liked my photos. He talked at me for about a half hour telling me how much I'd be getting paid, what I'd be doing, and just how plain great I was! I tried to sound polite so I could figure out what was going on. He told me I needed to submit more photos and he needed to activate my account. Then he said that working for him for 6 months would cost $120. I told him I'd call him in two hours because 'he had a deadline.' He also said if I needed more information I could call his casting director, Sam, at 514 1894.

The amount of money they say they'll pay sounds enticing, but if they ask for a payment, it's fraudulent.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2011 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Explore-Talent/internet/Explore-Talent-Sam-Called-to-say-that-I-was-picked-for-audition-just-needed-to-pay-120-735149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Explore Talent