Vienna

• Submitted: Mon, September 26, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, September 26, 2011

• Reported By: Shellre — Stoughton Massachusetts United States of America
Explore Talent

Explore Talent exploretalent.com Total scam as they got me to pay for business cards and an agent to call me specifically fee: $120, Internet

This is a talent agency.  Supposedly.  I was able to create a profile for free.  I was able to read jobs.  Each job I called on they would tell me I was a fit but to get the location (which was in my area) I would need to pay the fee and to get business cards (they would produce those for me from my site I created).

One job in particular sounded perfect and I really wanted to go on it, so I paid the $120.00 fee.  I told them what picture to use on my business cards in 4-6 weeks and a call back for the address of the audition.

I called company and was bounced around from employee to employee trying to find the address for the audition.  Then was told the audition I was asking about no longer existed.  At that point I was completely all done with the company.  A few months later I realized that I never even received the business cards I paid for as well.

I called the company and they said my membership expired and to get the cards I would have to pay, yet another, $120 membership.  I was then informed my membership was only for 6 months.  They then told me that my membership was expired so I cannot get the business cards.  They said I didn't get the business cards because I didn't call them back to tell them what picture to use.  I reiterated this was a scam, I gave my credit card out for business cards and gave all my information as to how I wanted it to look and what picture!  I got no where with these people.  i was on the phone for over an hour!!

I want to take them to small claims but cannot find an address for them and do not know if it is even worth it.  I would like to know what other people are doing and how to go about reporting them!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2011 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Explore-Talent/internet/Explore-Talent-exploretalentcom-Total-scam-as-they-got-me-to-pay-for-business-cards-and-a-781583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Explore Talent