Complaint Review: ExploreTalent.com

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 27, 2012

• Reported By: Valerie — San Juan Internet United States of America
ExploreTalent.com
Explore Talent 3395 S. Jones Blvd #15 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

ExploreTalent.com ExploreTalent.net Scam, lie, lied, lied, LIED, No where to be found. Las Vegas, Nevada

Surfing through the web I found this web-site in which you could find talent auditions for free. I signed up. After looking around the website I realized that there were no listings for where I live. Puerto Rico.

A few weeks later I received a call from Zack, a talent agent with a very distinctive foreign accent. He told me that I qualified for auditions in my area and that he has a meeting with the directors soon. He needed to know if I was interested ASAP. I said, "I live in Puerto Rico. Are you sure they will come to me for the auditions?" He said absolutely, all I needed was to be a pro member for him to be able to pass on my contact information (AND THAT WAS LIE #1). I told him to call me the next day.

And so he did. He told me I needed to finish my profile and such, that the auditions would come to me, etc. He transferred me to accounting so I could pay the membership. I asked the accounting person if this was a one time charge or ongoing. He said one time. I had to make a second payment if I wanted to keep my account active after the 3 month period. (LIES # 2 AND 3)

Accounting transferred me back to Zack, my so called talent agent. He explained to me how to update my profile and such. And I would be hearing from him soon. If I had any doubts, I could call him to the numbers available on the web-site and he gave me his extension numbers. (LIE #4)

Why lie #4 you ask? Because non of the phone numbers on the website work. I've been trying them for months! They keep charging my credit card on random time frames and there is nothing I have been able to do to recuperate my money. They tricked me into buying a service that isn't even available where I live and disappeared. Yes, the website is still there, but where are the people behind the website? Its been almost 9 months.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ExploreTalentcom/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89146/ExploreTalentcom-ExploreTalentnet-Scam-lie-lied-lied-LIED-No-where-to-be-found-La-947679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ExploreTalent.com