Complaint Review: Expo Suzuki

• Reported By: Ira — Kingwood Texas
Expo Suzuki
22211 Eastex Fwy Kingwood, Texas USA

Expo Suzuki Kingwood Suzuki DECEIT Kingwood Texas

COMPLAINT I received a flyer from Expo Suzuki, that I had won 1 of 7 items. I went to the dealership to claim my prize. What followed, is one of the most unpleasant experiences I have ever had in my 69 years. A total of 3 guys came out to interview me. The first 2, managed to get all my personal information. When it became clear, I was not there to buy anything, they sent out the 3rd guy, who was a viscious barracuda type. He was clearly there to alienate me, so I would not get anything and would walk out. ( which I eventually did). He played me like a violin ! He insisted I to go thru “complete registration”, which included looking at cars and watching a 20 minute video. He was insulting, rude, brash and arrogant. In small print on the flyer, is said…..you had to “complete registration”………Why should that involve looking at cars ?? There is a severe “truth in advertising” issue here. It appears that “deceit” reigns supreme at this business and I would not trust to buy anything from them at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2014 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Expo-Suzuki/Kingwood-Texas/Expo-Suzuki-Kingwood-Suzuki-DECEIT-Kingwood-Texas-1116429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Expo Suzuki