Complaint Review: Exposed

Exposed
Exposed Skin Care Internet United States of America

Exposed Acne Product Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Refund Policy & Success Rate

My skin is very prone to black heads, so I ordered this product.  It caused my skin to break out in cystic acne, which I have never before experienced.  It also dried about my skin to a point where it hurts to touch it.  It is awful.  I filled out the form to request a refund and received an e-mail back stating I needed to return the empty bottles.  The only point of requesting customers to return the empty bottles is to inconvenience them.  I would have to take a day off work to go to the post office, not to mention the cost of return shipping.  I could understand them request to return any unopened kits, so they could be sold again, but empty bottles, really?  The only reason less than 5% of people have requested a refund, is because this company makes it to difficult to even bother. Also, I have noticed from the other reviews that actually sending back the bottles really is a waste of time and money, since they never send the refund anyway.  I am going to report this company to the Better Business Bureau and Attorney General.  Additionally, I plan to continue to write complaints on every site available including facebook and twitter.  A complete waste of $97.15.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2012 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Exposed/internet/Exposed-Acne-Product-Internet-968429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Exposed

Refund Policy & Success Rate

AUTHOR: Exposed Support - (United States of America)

Dear Customer,

I am very sorry that you experienced a negative reaction to the products.  Being OTC acne products, side effects can occur as our FDA regulated directions and warnings account for.  In your case, it sounds as though you may be allergic to one ingredient within the system: Benzoyl Peroxide.  About 4% of people are allergic to this ingredient, which is unfortunate since it has been proven to be the most effective OTC ingredient for fighting acne.

Regardless, I am sorry that the system did not work out for you.  We will of course honor our Money Back Guarantee, which is the strongest in the industry.  We, like any company, ask you to return the products in order to claim your refund.  This is a standard practice that prevents people from just ordering 100 or 1000 items and immediately asking for a refund.

Please do send your products back.  If empty, just throw them in a legal sized envelope, include the RMA form, put a few stamps on it and toss it in the mail.  Hopefully this does not cause you to miss work.

Our address is
Exposed Skin Care
Returns Department
79 S Horton St Ste 150
Seattle, WA 98134

You can also reach customer service at 866-404-7656

We have happy customers all over the world due to how effective the product is, but aim to keep all our customers happy, even those for whom the product does not work.

Best Regards,