Complaint Review: ExposingJohns.com

• Updated: Mon, February 10, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — New Enterprise Pennsylvania
Internet USA

ExposingJohns.com Extortion  Internet

I received an email that I had been reported for illegally soliciting sex off the Internet.  The email stated that my information was posted on ExposingJohns.com.

When I went to the website, I found my picture and cell phone number (both from my Facebook account).  The site indicated that they would take the information down for a $200 fee.  As a businessman, I did not want to risk my reputation with this completely false allegation, so I paid the fee.

I did not discover the ripoff report site until after I paid the fee.  I read on your site that they illegally use credit card information and they often repost the same information on other sites, trying to get more money.  Since then, I have deleted my facebook account and cancelled my credit card.

My primary fear is that this scandelous information will be posted on numerous other sites.  I am interested in any information about permanently deleting these false reports.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ExposingJohnscom/internet/ExposingJohnscom-Extortionnbsp-Internet-1122596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ExposingJohns.com