• Report: #120578

• Submitted: Tue, November 30, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 30, 2004

• Reported By:LaPorte Indiana
Express Consolidation - Randall L. Leshin
413 NE 3rd Street Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Express Consolidation - Randall L. Leshin ripoff STOLE MONEY I'M BEING SUED those bunch of fat farts don't have a clue Delray Beach Florida

My husband and I signed on with Express in August 2004. They told us that our 1st payment would be 105.00 dollars, and that would be applied to our creditors. LIARS!!

Then they never sent out any proposals until the end of September. They told us not to make any payments to the creditors because that would screw up their payment schedule. So like an idiot I follwed what they told me.

Then in October I recieved a lawsuit from one of my creditors so I called Express and they said they would take care of it, I thought they did until..

My father in law stopped by tonight saying that one of the other creditors had left a message for him at work. He said he understood what was going on , and the creditor was very nice, and I have now made arrangements with them, and they informed me of a little news...

She had told me that where she lives and wirks, there have been reports that these consolidation companies have been popping uplike mushroom, and that 95% are scams!!!!

Randall L Leshin you have just done your last scam, you and your company have messed with too many people's lives and you will pay.

I am going to contact my states Attorney General, and local news as well as hoping to get like Dateline and 60 Minutes involved.

Too many people are getting hurt and losing everything to one man getting rich.

I hope his kids have a great Christmas because MY KIDS ARE GETTING NOTHING, NOW THAT I HAVE TO PAY ALL CREDITORS ALL AT ONCE.

DOES ANYONE KNOW, OR HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT ELSE WE SHOULD DO TO KEEP FROM GETTING RAPED FROM THIS MAN?

Jeff and Rachel
LaPorte, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2004 11:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Consolidation-Randall-L-Leshin/Delray-Beach-Florida-33483/Express-Consolidation-Randall-L-Leshin-ripoff-STOLE-MONEY-IM-BEING-SUED-those-bunch-o-120578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Consolidation - Randall L. Leshin