Complaint Review: Express Consolidation

• Submitted: Tue, October 05, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 05, 2004

• Reported By:Hartford Wisconsin
Express Consolidation
413 NE 3rd St., Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Express Consolidation, Randall L. Leshin rip-off! Never informed us of deposit, never told us deposit is non-refundable, kept our money. Delray Beach Florida

We thought they were going to help us with our creditors. We did not get the low rates they advertise. I was instructed to send them $750 for my first months bills. I sent them the money in February. I didn't have any money to pay the creditors because they had my $750.00 Then they told me I get the first months payment of $750 back in 4 years to pay my last installment. I was shocked! Here I had no money - my bills weren't getting paid... and no one told me.

I ended up paying my creditors after 5 months even though I was sending Express Consolidation $750.00 per month because my creditors threatened collection and Express Consolidation said my creditors had not gotten back to them approving me in the plan. All my credit cards went up hundreds of dollars - i was paying them and Express Consolidation but after the due dates.

I eventually ran out of money to pay. My creditors took me off the payment plans and when I called Express to get my first $750.00 back they told me I was not eligible for the money that that was for lawyer fees!

Hartford, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2004 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Express-Consolidation/Delray-Beach-Florida-33483/Express-Consolidation-Randall-L-Leshin-rip-off-Never-informed-us-of-deposit-never-told-111539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Express Consolidation